Friday, February 27, 2009

We're closing on our house on Monday!

We are finally closing on our house! YAY!!! Finally! It seems like we have been going through this process forever. We close at 8:30 Monday morning. It's going to take about two hours to sign all of the papers so I may end up with carpal tunnel, but I will officially be a homeowner. =)

I can't wait! It's going to be so nice moving from a one bedroom apartment to a three bedroom, two bathroom, 1,900 square foot house. It's going to be so great for our family. Chili will have a big, fenced yard to run and play in, we'll be able to make a cute nursery for the baby right across the hall from the master bedroom, Robbie gets a garage to work on his car, and I get a bigger kitchen! LOL!

It probably seems like I'm rambling or bragging, but I really am just so happy that this is almost over and that we really are buying a home. I am so excited!!!

1 comment:

Shlee said...

Thats exciting! Congrats!