1. I have only truly been in love once in my life. I married that one. =)
2. I'm terrified and excited about being a mother.
3. I love, love, love salty foods! I have to be in the mood for sweets.
4. My dream job would be to have my own show on The Food Network.
5. I took ballet for seven years, modern dance for two years, and belly dance for one year. I still love to dance and want to learn more.
6. I don't care what anyone says, I absolutely love Valentine's Day! I think it's nice to have a day to do something special with your honey.
7. I am very much an introvert. I would rather stay home and curl up with a good book and a cup of hot tea than go out and party.
8. I love animals! If I could, I would rescue them all and bring them home with me.
9. I hate olives and pickles! Bleck!
10. I am never satisfied. I always want more than I have, but I'm working on being more grateful and appreciative of what I have been given in my life.
11. My favorite smell is the smell of fresh, home-made bread. Mmmmm...
12. I can't stand emo music. I think all of those guys need to quit threatening to cut their wrists and just do it so they can stop torturing us.
13. I consider myself spiritual, but not religious.
14. I love beer! I'm a little sad that I can't drink it, but it was surprisingly easy to give up.
15. I can't stand incompetent people. I have no patience for them. Pick up a damn book and learn something!
16. My favorite flowers are purple irises and white roses.
17. I think Neil Gaiman is a brilliant author.
18. I have an obsession with the red-headed piano Goddess, Tori Amos.
19. I used to think I was a lesbian, but I was just trying to get away from men. I didn't want to hurt anymore, but girls came with a whole new set of problems.
20. I love my friends, even though I never see them these days.
21. I love my family, even though they drive me bat shit most days.
22. I want to go to Greece and Italy someday.
23. I worry constantly over the dumbest things. I wish I could lighten up on occasion.
24. Audrey Hepburn is my favorite actress.
25. Even though everything in my life isn't quite the way I want it to be, I absolutely love every minute of it! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment