...And had a cigarette. Going from 15 smokes a day to 0 is harder than I expected. I don't know if I should just start over and go cold turkey, or if I should ween myself off of the nicotine. Either way, I need to quit. Stupid addiction.
honestly, i think cold turkey is the best way. but (now i'm going to contradict myself here), i don't think that having one every now and again is too bad, at least until you are weened off. so i guess i'm.....not giving any sort of advice at all haha. but everyone i know that's actually quit, just quit.
1 comment:
honestly, i think cold turkey is the best way. but (now i'm going to contradict myself here), i don't think that having one every now and again is too bad, at least until you are weened off. so i guess i'm.....not giving any sort of advice at all haha. but everyone i know that's actually quit, just quit.
Post a Comment