So...Robbie and I pre-qualified for $150,000 for a home loan. We qualified for the Utah Housing loan so we don't have to have a down payment either. We don't even have to pay closing costs! We are going to look at a bunch of properties with our realtor tomorrow and I am so happy!!! I can't believe we are actually going to buy a house! I know it might take awhile to find a house that we'll absolutely fall in love with, but looking for it is the best part. YAY!!! I am so excited!!!!!
2 comments:
Congrats. I thought you already found a house you liked? What happened to that?
congratulations! i want to buy one too, i'm kind of sick of this condo situation. and i just want new lol. i was looking into that loan too. they have a program up in cache valley that's called mutual self-help housing. it's the same deal, no down payment or anything, but you also cut much of the cost by building the houses yourself. nobody in the neighborhood moves in until all of the houses are done, and every family has to contribute so many hours a week toward the building. i think it'd be awesome to do. a couple of girls from my work told me about it, so i might look into it. lol anyway, enough rambling. congrats again!
Post a Comment