Friday, March 6, 2009

Preggo Survey

About You

Name?:
Sunny

Age?:
22

Height?:
5'6"

Pre-pregnancy weight?:
128

About The Father

Name?:
Robbie

Age?:
21

Height?:
6'1"

Are you still together?:
Of course! We will be together forever and for always!

About Your Pregnancy

Is this your first pregnancy? :
I have been pregnant before, but I didn't carry the babe full term. So this is my second.

When did you find out you were pregnant?:
December 29, 2008

Was it planned?:
No. We had talked about having kids, but we didn't want to start trying until we got settled into our house and figured out where we were financially with a mortgage payment.

What was your first reaction?:
I was both terrified and incredibly excited at the same time. I told everyone as soon as I found out. =)

Who was with you when you found out?:
I was with my hubby. He didn't believe it, so we went to wal-mart and got another test just to be sure. LOL!

Who was the first person you told?:
Robbie was with me, but I called my dad as soon as we found out.

How did your parents react?:
My parents and Robbie's parents were so stoked. Robbie's parents especially because we found out on their anniversary.

How far along are you?:
14 Weeks 6 Days

What was your first symptom?:
My first pregnancy symptom was nausea. Ick!

What is your due date?:
August 29, 2009

Do you know the sex of the baby?:
Not yet. I find out on April 8th.

If so, what is it?:
..............

Have you picked out names?:
No. Robbie wants to wait till we find out the sex.

If so, what are they?:
......................

How much weight have you gained?:
8 pounds

Do you have stretch marks?:
No, and hopefully it stays that way!

Have you felt the baby move?:
I think so...I have felt some little flutters in my tummy. I like to think that's the baby moving. LOL! I read that you don't usually feel movement till 16 to 22 weeks.

Have you heard the heartbeat?:
Yes, twice. It's my favorite sound. =)

About the birth

Will you keep the baby?:
OF COURSE!

Home or hospital birth?:
Hospital birth.

Natural or medicated birth?:
Medicated! I don't want to have my first baby without an epidural because I don't know what to expect.

Who will be in the delivery room with you?:
Just my husband, the nurses, and my doctor. The way I see it, Robbie and I were alone when the baby went in, we are the only ones that need to be there when the baby comes out.

Will you breastfeed?:
I sure will.

Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time?:
I'm sure I will. I don't cry much, but I have a feeling I'll be pretty overwhelmed when he or she is finally here.

What's the first thing you might say to him/her?:
I love you baby!

Would you let someone videotape the birth?:
Um...No!!!

No comments: