Monday, March 9, 2009

New House

So, we have everything moved into our new house. We turned in our apartment keys on Saturday. I love our new home tons although it seems gigantic to me. I guess that is to be expected when you move from a one bedroom apartment to a 1,900 square foot house.

We spent all of Saturday moving, so we just relaxed and had a lazy Sunday yesterday. Our neighborhood is really peaceful and quiet. There are no neighbors across the street either. Just a field with some horses grazing. I love our little country home. LOL!

I don't know anyone out here with the exception of my in-laws though. I still come to Salt Lake everyday to go to work, but I'm afraid I'm going to get lonely. I joined a couple of groups on CafeMom.com to find some other mommies-to-be in the area so that I can find someone to talk to out here. That's really the only concern I have. I really like it in Tooele so far.

No comments: