Monday, June 15, 2009

One Year Anniversary

Yesterday was mine and Robbie's 1st wedding anniversary. I can't believe we have been married for one year already. This year seemed to fly by.

Robbie took me to Fleming's Steakhouse at the Gateway for dinner last night. It was so nice! We got all dressed up and ate some of the most amazing food I've ever had. He also got me a bouquet of pink roses and a really sweet card. I love my hubbie. =)

We were going to stay at Anniversary Inn, but we decided that since we have a baby on the way we could use that $300 to get things that we need for him. I don't mind at all though. After dinner we just cuddled on the couch and watched a movie, and we still took today off to just relax and spend some time together.

A lot has happened in our first year of marriage. We bought a house, we have a baby boy on the way, and our relationship just keeps getting stronger and better. We've been through some stressful times, but in the midst of the arguments and screaming matches we made it through and realized that we never want to be without each other.

I love you, honey. May we have many more happy anniversaries! =)

1 comment:

Shlee said...

Happy Anniversary!