Sunday, June 21, 2009

30 Weeks Pregnant

As of yesterday I am 30 weeks pregnant. Only 10 weeks left! My due date is getting so close. Robbie and I have started guessing when Tristan will actually arrive. Robbie thinks that he will be one week early, August 22nd. I think he is going to be six days late, September 4th. I hope Robbie is right, but I just have this feeling that he won't be in a hurry to come out into the world.

Since yesterday morning I have had the worst back pain that just won't go away no matter what I do. It hurts so bad and I can't find any relief. I've taken Tylenol and that doesn't help at all. I put a hot pad on it when I'm home, but as soon as I take it off it hurts again. I don't know what to do. =(

My next appointment is on June 30th. After that I have to start going in every two weeks. Ahh! I still can't believe that it's almost time. It's so surreal.

Everything is going fantastic so far. Tristan moves around everyday, I'm doing great, I've had a very normal pregnancy, and I am so glad. Here are my 30 week baby bump pics. Enjoy! =)





1 comment:

Lindee said...

yay! you're getting a real baby belly now! i love when they get big enough you can watch them move around. we would love to see tristan when he comes! all these babies are so exciting!