Saturday, May 9, 2009

24 Weeks Pregnant. 16 Weeks To Go!!!


Hi everyone,

I am 24 weeks pregnant today. I am almost at the six month mark! Time is going by so fast. I can't believe that Tristan will be here in 16 weeks. I'm not ready for him to be born yet. Don't get me wrong, I want him here, I'm just not ready. I think I'll feel better once I have my baby shower and see what people get for him, then I can go buy the rest of the things he needs. Yes, I will feel much better once his nursery is put together.

I've already registered for everything we need and want for Tristan and I don't even know what day my baby shower is going to be. My mom is putting it together and I know it is going to be sometime in June, but no date has been established. I told her to check with me first because I start birthing classes in June and our anniversary is on the 14th. So I'll be sure to let you guys know once I know the exact date. I'm registered at Babies R Us and Target by the way. =)

I sent my resume in to my old boss and I haven't heard from him yet. I'm thinking that I'm going to stay at First American until after I have Tristan though. I don't want to risk the new insurance company telling me that they won't cover me because they consider pregnancy a pre-existing condition. It's more money and free insurance would be great, but I don't want to take any chances. When he calls I'm just going to thank him for giving me the opportunity and ask him to consider me once I have my baby.

As always, thanks for reading. =)

1 comment:

Shlee said...

Our shower is on June 6th. FYI haha