
BOY!!!!! We are so excited!!! I thought for sure it was a girl, but the important thing is that Robbie and I both got what we wanted. He wanted a son and I wanted a healthy baby. The doctor said that everything looks normal, that the baby is thriving, and that he is very healthy.
He is definitely a little wiggler. The ultrasound tech could only get three good still shots of him because he wouldn't stay in one place for five seconds. LOL! It was so amazing. I got to see his little face, little hands, little feet. They showed us each part of his anatomy and let us know that all of the organs are functioning like they are supposed to.
I'll post the ultrasound pics soon so you can see what my sweet baby boy looks like. We haven't decided on a name for our little guy yet, but we do have some ideas. I'll let you all know once we decide. =)
I'm so thrilled that he is doing so well. Words can't describe my happiness. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment